Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 was absolutely fantastic!
We started out at Mackenze's parents home. We had a wonderful meal and a 30 lb turkey. The bird was so big that they had to buy a special pan for it, which it didn't even fit in. They had to put it in sideways and cut off the neck for it to fit. My favorite part of the whole meal was the gravy. It tasted so yummy.



From there, we went to Wal Mart and picked up some wrapping paper. At my parents house we decided to have a gift exchange because my brothers are not going to be here in Spokane for Christmas, therefore, the reason for the wrapping paper. We had dinner around five, the size of this turkey was at least half of the other, and we didn't even eat all of it! Mom sent us home with some leftovers so that was great! I just love stuffing. It was just the stove top kind but man did it hit the spot. After we ate we exchanged gifts. I love giving gifts because I love to see the look on the others faces when they get something they want.


I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I can't wait until next year.

1 comment:

Katie said...

hey you and the little baby in the oven! will you please send me those pic's via e-mail when you get a chance so I can put them in aves baby book? how are you feeling? love ya and talk to you later!