Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things about mack!

1. I love my truck

2. I think my wife is beautiful- no matter what she is wearing

3. I like big TVs

4. I hate Volvos

5. I listen to 103.1 at work

6. My brother and I are going to be country singers

7. My wife will not let me be a bounty hunter or rally racer

8. I kick butt at go karts

9. I hold all the Wii fitness records on my in-laws Wii

10. I'm addicted to Dragonball and Dragonball Z

11. I wish I was Vegeta

12. Baby Peach sucks- Bowser rules!

13. "Come Thou Fount" is my favorite hymn

14. I want a PlayStation 3

15. My favorite superhero is Batman

16. My second favorite superhero is Ironman

17. I am an Eagle Scout

18. I served my mission in Raleigh, NC

19. My wife says I'm a geek

20. I love "Sweet Tater Casserole"

21. My favorite sport is snowmobiling

22. I don't like heights- but only when there is a chance of falling

23. I have a dream to ride all the roller costers on the west coast

24. I have a new Dark Knight phone

25. I am a business owner

No comments: