Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weigh In 4

Okay so I've made it to week four which means I'm halfway through for my goal. Here are this weeks results:

Previous weight: 187.8
Current weight: 185.6
Total weight loss this week: 2.2
Total weight loss: 12.6

I knew this week wasn't going to be as great as last week because of Mack's birthday and other stuff, so I'm just happy I lost anything at all. This next week should have better results. A few more pounds and more of my clothes will start fitting! Bah!

So Phoebe had her two month appointment and she did really good. She now weighs 10.1 and is 23 inches long. She is in the 50 percentile for her weight and the 75 percentile for her height. I think she is going to be pretty tall. She had her first set of shots done as well. I had to leave the room because I couldn't bear to watch it, but I heard her scream anyways. I felt so bad for her because the rest of the day, if she wasn't sleeping, she was crying because she was so uncomfortable. I felt so helpless! It sucks knowing something is wrong and being able to do very little to help! On the positive side, she didn't run a fever and she was pretty normal the next day.

Cousin Avery loves to play with Phoebe. She wants to crawl in her carseat with her. She was poking her head in there and accidentally head butted Phoebe, who started to cry. It was kinda funny. When we were at the gym I covered Phoebe's carseat with my sweatshirt so she could sleep and Avery kept lifting it up, I think it was to make sure the baby was still in there. It will be interesting to see how they will react next year with each other as they get older.

1 comment:

jordyn said...

im so proud of you justine! you've been doing so good.. you're looking great :D i love you!