Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weigh In!

Ok so it's been one week since I started my diet and here are the results:

Previous weight: 198.2
Current weight: 195.4
Total weight loss: 2.8

Ok so that's like hardly any weight at all so I have decided that I need to add more green vegetables. Here are some of the green veggies that I like: green beans, asparagus, spinach, lettuce, and zucchini. I don't like peas. If anyone has suggestions of other green veggies or good healthy recipes that include green veggies please share!

I also am going to replace skinny cows with fat free chocolate pudding.

Hopefully all this helps! If anyone has post-pregnancy weight loss tips I would appreciate it!

Thank you All!

3 comments:

Katie said...

idk if you want to do this, but when I was trying to lose weight (wait, i still am) anyways, cut out all sugars and carbs for 2 weeks, even fruit. It helps you to lose the water weight you are carrying and then you can slowly add back the carbs and sugars. It's called the South Beach Diet. I'm not a fan of diets, but I lost some significant weight when I did it. So eat meat and your yummy green veggies!

Melissa Kunz said...

Hey jucy, your little girl is sooo cute!! I bet your in heaven. We should get together sometime and do something fun. well talk to you later. good luck on losing the weight.

J&S said...

Are you nursing? If so over time you will lose weight. You need to keep eating though especially if you are nursing. Keep you and your baby healthy.
Good Luck with Life!
Shantell