Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cravings!

Okay so it's 1:30 am and I can't sleep because I'm worried sick about my daughter. She has been sick the last couple of days and she is not eating well. She is sleeping ok, but not great. I think that she is having a hard time calming down because she is in pain. I know I might be freaking out, but I can't really tell because Phoebe is my first baby and I really don't know what to expect. I feel so badly for her. I just want her to be better and healthy. She is not running a fever or wheezing yet and I'm monitoring her closely and I'm taking her temp like once a day. I know I'm a freak.

Anyways...I decided to blog about my cravings to stop being overly worried about Pheebs, and also to help me cope with the craving. So today I have craved a Domino's pizza, and an ice cream sundae, which made me crave Cold Stone.

Ok the same infomercial is on channel 2 and 4. Lame.

So back to the cravings...I really want some diet Coke. Here is what I think about diet Coke. I am not addicted to it, I just like the feeling of holding a can in my hand. I am thinking about replacing it with light minute maid lemonade that comes in a can, for the sake of my diet. Plus all that carbon and caffeine is not good for me anyways. Mmmmm...today I also craved brownies and chocolate chip cookies when I saw them on my TV show....with a tall glass of milk. YUM!

Well, I guess I should try that sleeping thing now!

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

No comments: