Saturday, December 20, 2008



Christmas began early this year and the first event we attended was Aunt Sue and Uncle Bill's Christmas Party.
There was a taco theme for the food and everyone was suppose to get there at 5pm, but no one showed up until 6pm so we didn't eat until 6:30pm and let me tell you, Aunt Sue was starting to get a little uppity about it, but we don't mind we just love her anyways.
So there was about forty people there I heard, and there definently seemed like there was. We had a White Elephant gift exchange. Mack got this really cool key chain that is like a digital picture frame, and it holds 60 pictures. And the best part is that it's pink.

Oh yeah. And I got a toy security camera. I'm not sure where it went. As you can see, I'm not too broken up about it. We kindly donated some picture frames, and metal napkin rings.

These are the only two pictures I was able to get. I forgot the memory card to my camera.

3 comments:

Melissa Kunz said...

hey justine i ran across your blog today and just wanted to say hi and see how things are going i heard that you had a little baby girl what did you name her? Well just wanted to say hi.
Melissa

Penny Harms said...

Justine, you've done a super job wiyh your thanks for sharing it with with me.
Love, Penny :)

Penny Harms said...

My english sounds good :) I like your blog.
Penny