Saturday, May 16, 2009

Here is a small update of what is going on in our home. Mack is working hard as usual. We have decided to get cable, and I have been enjoying that a lot. My favorite channels are TLC and ABC family. Mack likes the Discovery channel and Disney XD because he likes to watch the old X Men cartoons. We have enjoyed it a lot, and it really beats the two channels we would have gotten after the June 12 digital switch.

Phoebe is growing up so much! I can't believe how big she is getting. Yesterday she started drooling a lot, and her sleeping and eating have become much more erratic so I thought she was starting to teeth, but now I think that she is just going through a growth spurt.

I am redoing the kitchen. Currently it is the ugliest mauve pink I have ever seen. The cabinets are painted on the inside with this color...all I keep thinking to myself is "who does that?" The window above the sink is unfinished so I will finish that up and paint it. We also will be tiling the floor. It was actually cheaper than buying vinyl. I actually think that it will look nicer too. I also am going to replace the counter top. I will post some before and after pictures when it is all done. I hope it turns out nicely.

No comments: