Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weigh In 8

Previous weight: 180.4
Current weight: 175.8
Total weight loss this week: 4.6
Total weight loss: 22.4

So I made my goal and I'm really proud of myself. I will continue to blog my weight each week because I still want to lose 15 more lbs. I have not yet decided what sort of goal I would like to make for myself, so if anyone has suggestions they are very much appreciated. I expect it to be a little bit easier because I will be attending school, and I think that I will be going during the day instead of night school like I had planned. For those of you who don't know I will be going to Paul Mitchell by the end of next month for sure. I think it will be easier for me to lose weight because I won't be sitting at home all day with all the food just waiting for me to munch on. I'm really excited to start, and also excited and hopeful for more weight loss. Even clothes that I bought three weeks ago are starting to go loose. So as a reward for making my goal, I have been shopping for new clothes. Most of my old jeans fit me okay, but my summer wardrobe is very sorry looking, and I don't have very many pants for school, with the all black dress code.

I think what helped me with the weight loss the most this week is that time of the month was over so I wasn't retaining nearly as much water, and also I have been eating fat free microwave popcorn, and pudding! Yum, yum! Helps a ton when I need a serious chocolate fix! Again if anyone has suggestions or encouragement to help me I would like some. I will try to post some before and after pictures if I can find any befores!

No comments: