Friday, May 1, 2009

Phoebe Is Growing!


Phoebe is growing and growing. She has grown out of a lot of her newborn clothes, but she doesn't fit into the 3 months clothes very well yet. She is very in between sizes. She is smiling a lot more. Everyone keeps commenting on her eyelashes. She gets those from her dad!

We had an interesting night last night. She didn't take a nap in the afternoon so she slept from six pm to four am and was awake until about four forty five but I couldn't fall back asleep until five thirty. It's so weird. I hate getting up at four in the morning. I wonder how old she will be when she starts to sleep through the night the way that I like to sleep through the night or if it will ever happen. Here are some pictures!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I am so loving being a mom! :) I do need your address though - I have Brecklee's baby announcements. Hope all is well. By the way - congrats on the weight loss - that's awesome. I'm working on mine too.