Tuesday, January 12, 2010

weigh in

Yesterday was my fifth or fourth week (I'm not sure) at weight watchers. I weighed in and I have lost a total of 11.6 lbs. I have reached my first goal of 5% body weight lost, and also my first personal goal of losing 10 lbs. For losing the first 10 lbs I rewarded my self accordingly with a non-food reward. I am excited to keep achieving my goals.

This past week I went over to Seattle to visit family, and also to take my practical exam for my Cosmetology license. I found out two days after taking the test that I passed with an 85%. I was really worried that I wasn't going to pass, because everyone inside my exam room was doing the exact same thing and I was doing everything completely different. I think that they were all from the same school. It seemed like some of them knew each other. Regardless, all of the worrying was for nothing because I passed. Now I'm just waiting to get my professional license in the mail. I can't wait to get everything organized and squared away and be done with jumping through hoops while I'm in limbo.

No comments: