Wednesday, January 6, 2010

counting my blessings

I went to seattle the last couple of days to take my practical exam to get my cosmetology license. We stayed at my uncle and aunts house. The test was pretty nerveracking for everyone. I am really worried that I may have done something wrong, because everyone around me was doing something differently than what I was trained to do. All I know is that I did the best that I could. I will know next week hopefully, whether I passed or not.

I arrived at the testing center 45 minutes early, as I was instructed to. I was worried that I would get lost and not make it on time. The building was a little difficult to find because it was in an industrious part of town and was hidden behind other buildings. Thankfully, everything worked out fine, and I was able to find the place.

I noticed that during this experience I was blessed in so many little ways. I woke up at 5:28am, two minutes before my alarm was suppose to go off. I'm so happy that I did for a couple a reasons. Reason one being that I was able to turn it off so it wouldn't waken up Phoebe. Reason two is I was worried that I would be in such a deep sleep that I wouldn't hear the alarm.

I can't wait to find out. I will keep everyone posted!

No comments: