Monday, December 28, 2009

Just another monday

So over the holiday it was a bit hard for me. I went to my meeting this morning and I had gain .2 lb. Ok so it's not really all that much but I was hoping to at least maintain. The women who weighed me said that I did really excellent considering the holiday and everything and told me that .2 lb is like a glass of water. I guess if I took off all my clothes I would have weighed less, but that kinda feels like cheating. And I don't think that the people there would really appreciate it all that much.

Anyways, I have been trying some new recipes as you know, and tonight I'm going to try a chicken burrito recipe that I'm pretty excited about. I made a breakfast burrito recipe that had WAY too much cilantro. I also am excited to try flank steak with a corn avocado salad, except I probably won't be using as much lime as it calls for (the bok choy disaster is still haunting me.)

So I plan to do a lot better this week and get moving more. I went to the gym once last week. My goal is to go 3 times this week.

Lots of encouragement is needed! So please post a comment and help me on my way to a better healthier me!

No comments: