Sunday, October 5, 2008



February 2nd, 2008 is the day my life became complete.





Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. I was crying so much. It was so wonderful to see my family and many friends there at our sealing. I was elated.

Of course, it was my wedding day so everything didn't go completely smoothly. My darling husband had been living on the couch for the past week, and not because he's a potato, but he was sick. Thankfully, by the time the big day came, he was well enough to enjoy it.


And then there was the pictures. It was so cold out we could all see our breath. By the time we got done with our family pictures and it was time for Mackenze and I, he barely got our a couple of good pictures before he started feeling sick again.


All in all, it didn't matter if everything or nothing went wrong. I was so happy I absolutely did not care about what was happening. I was estatic to be Mrs. Mackenze Harms.






The reception was...long. We had fun, but we were definitely ready to start the honeymoon.



We did most all of the traditional stuff. We did the bride and groom dance, the mother son dance, daddy daughter dance, we tossed the boquet, cut the cake, and stood in line for what seemed like forever. I kept the top tier of the wedding cake, and we plan to use it on our first wedding anniversery.







And my favorite part was that we had a theme. Four leaf clovers. Mackenze gained a nickname on his mission, Lucky Harms. It was perfect for us. The centerpieces were different sizes of vases filled with water and clear green and white rocks at the bottom. I wanted some sort of light in them though, and my mom found some green LED lights from a bar website that worked perfectly. Over the water and around the vases, we sprikled little plastic clovers. The cake was three tier, with white buttercream frosting, and little fondont kelly green and light green clovers. My boquet and his bootineer had white lillies, white roses, tiny light green mums, and of course, clovers!
Only one word comes to mind when I think of our photographer. Remarkable. Hans has extraordinary talent with the camera, for being so young. The pictures came out excellently.

My greatest of thanks goes out to my mother who put all my ideas into action when I couldn't, and helped me remember the things that I didn't. I love you so much, and I can only hope to be the mother you are to me.
We spent that night in Idaho at a resort named Stoneridge. The snow was piled up ten feet high to the side of the road. Everything was covered in a beautiful sheet of white. It was breathtaking.

One day later we were back to real life. And it still seems so surreal. I love my husband with all my heart and I will for the rest of eternity. Not just because he gives the world's best foot rubs. My husband is the single most caring and kindest man on this earth. I am proud to be his wife.















No comments: