Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today was an interesting day.



Yesterday, I went to Wal-Mart and bought three of those five dollar DVDs. When I got home, the first one that I opened didn't have the DVD in it.



So today I went back to Wal-Mart and explained the situation to a customer service employee. They told me to go and get another one and they would exchange it for me. So I went all the way back to the movie section and grabbed another one, walked all the way back up front to the customer service counter, and waited again in line to get this movie exchanged.

They employee was in the middle of the process of returning it, when she told me that the number on the video didn't match the numbers on the receipt so she couldn't return it and she couldn't do anything else for me.

I told her that it was no big deal it's only five dollars and it's just not worth all the trouble if she can't do anything about it.

It really wasn't that big of a deal but I still felt like crying. And I was so upset, by the time I got home...which was about a five minute drive...I began to feel angry because I felt like crying over something that was that stupid. Talk about complicated.

So today was interesting. And that's my little story about how it feels to be pregnant.

1 comment:

Katie said...

i totally know how you feel...that's frustrating that they wouldn't return it, stupid walmart! how are you doing besides all that? :)